- The entire Life Marks Journey™ is built around your church's unique position within the Kingdom of God. Every bit of content shown to participants is under your control and can be fully customized.
- Optional custom theme to use colors, backgrounds, and logos consistent with your "brand".
- Participants are led to personalized resource recommendations based on their responses to the assessment questions.
- Everyone can take the assessment at their own pace. Recommendations begin to appear as soon as a single response is entered.
- Users create and manage their own to-do list and are encouraged to identify personal goals.
- User privacy is respected. Leadership dashboards do not show personally identifiable data.
- You can provide introductory and summary content, videos, etc.
- Includes built-in registration and user management.
- Customizable registration fields.
- Works with any modern browser.
- Cloud-based solution. No software to install or maintain.
- Participants develop a spiritual growth plan based on your church's unique strategy.
- Custom multiple choice questions lead users in personal reflection.
- Supporting scripture verses that are shown in context.
- Users can select their preferred scripture version.
- Your own detailed and meaningful response continuum is more effective in assisting self-evaluation than a typical numeric scale.
- Flexible configuration adapts to the number of Life Marks that you have defined and the number of representative attibute goals you identify for each Mark.
- Administrative tools provided.
- The resources recommended for each Life Mark are fully customized for your ministry focus.
- Participants can add resources to and remove resources from their "to do" lists with one click.
- Link to existing online resources.
- Upload new resources.
- Users can filter their recommendations based on personal resource type preferences or discover the resources related to a selected Life Mark.
- Many predefined resource types from which to choose, such as:
- Create or join peer-to-peer or mentor-apprentice circles to share assessment results and recommendations.
- Any participant can create or join any number of Circles.
- Circle owners approve all circle membership requests.
- Mentors can assign and monitor tasks for circle members.
- Circle members can view summaries for individual participants or assessment averages for all members of a Circle.
- A dashboard viewable only by authorized leadership accounts offers valuable insight into past and current levels of spiritual development as revealed by the assessment.
- Detailed, anonymous analysis of responses.
- Trends can be charted as data accumulates over time.
- Administrative interface to manage which users are granted access to view the dashboard.
- Filterable by date and by any demographic data collected during registraion.